Battle Rifle Company Introduces BR10 Rifle Platform
(Houston, TX) – (AR15Vault.com) – Battle Rifle Company, maker of high quality custom rifles for law enforcement and personal defense, is proud to introduce the new BR10 Rifle platform.
The BR10 platform is Battle Rifle Company’s second generation of precision 7.62×51/.308 caliber rifle, designed with the serious shooter in mind. This is a combat grade rifle, worthy of consideration for the most demanding applications.
The BR10’s unique platform features the following:
- Custom 7075 T6 matched upper and lower receivers
- Proven polygonal rifled 416 stainless steel barrel with sub MOA performance in18-inch
- Cryogenically treated barrel adds to both performance and accuracy
- Odinworks T6 rail standard with Keymod design with 5-slot accessory rail
- Performance Bolt Carrier Group with lower weight
- Geissele SSA 2-stage trigger, standard
- AXTS Raptor charging handle
- Ambidextrous Selector switch
- Upgraded spring and buffer for maximum performance
- Matched to perform with the Low-mass system
- Compact Muzzle break with 5/8×24 thread
- QD single point sling Back-plate
- Magpul ACS Stock
The BR10 platform has an 18″ 416SS barrel with Nitrite finish, a 1 in 9.73 twist rate, weight of 8 lbs 11 oz, and overall length of 39.75″. Each BR10 purchase comes with one metal magazine and a tactical bag. MSRP is $2998.00.
Come see the BR10 first hand at SHOT Show, at booth #20661.
For more information on Battle Rifle Company, visit www.battleriflecompany.com. For press inquiries, contact Monica Arnold at email@example.com