From the Dave Moore Instagram page, a great shot of the new Phase 5 Sloped QD End Plate, which is designed to accept all push button QD swivels and QD slings.
The Phase 5 Sloped QD End Plate is available at MSR Arms.
Phase 5 Sloped QD End Plate (SQD-EP):
- Pull force rating= 200lbs
- Proudly made in the USA from USA raw billet 7075-T6 aluminum which is Lighter than the standard stamped steel receiver extension end plate (0.39 oz vs 0.48 oz).
- Compatible with mil-spec carbine receiver extensions, commercial-spec receiver extensions, and all Phase 5 Pistol Buffer Tubes on nearly all AR15/M4/.308 AR variant lower receivers.
- Lightweight and sturdy 7075-T6 billet aluminum construction is about 80% stronger than 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Uses a standard AR15/M4 carbine Lower receiver extension castle nut (not included).
- Accepts all push button QD swivels and QD slings.