From Mrgunsngear, a review and range demo of the SpecOp TMK15 5.56 Rifle. The TMK15 tested is equipped with a Primary Arms riflescope in a Geissele mount.
The shooting rest used during the TMK15 accuracy test is the CTK Precision P3 Ultimate Shooting Rest. The ammo used is from Freedom Munitions, Wolf, and Gorilla Ammunition.
SpecOp TMK15 5.56 Rifle:
- Barrel Components:
- Barrel: SpecOp MFG 16” 4150 CoMOV 1:7 MPI HPT Barrel
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO Chamber
- Barrel Steel: 4150 CrMoV (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
- Twist Rate: 1/7 Twist
- Thread Pitch: 1/2/28 Threaded Muzzle
- Gas Block: .750″ Gas Block Journal with appropriately sized gas port
- Barrel Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Barrel Extension: QPQ coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension
- High Pressure (proof) Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Upper Receiver:
- Material: Made from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum Cerra Forge forgings.
- Exterior Finish: Anodized to Mil-Spec MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black
- Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
- Interior Finish: Dry Film Lube
- T-Marks: Engraved T-Marks
- Gas Block: SpecOp MFG Lo-Pro Gas block made from 4140 Steel with a Phosphate Coating.
- Gas Tube: Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Device: SpecOp Standard A2 with Crush Washer, non pinned 1/2×28 Thread
- Lower Receiver: SpecOp Forged Lower Receiver
- Material: Made from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum Cerra Forge forgings
- Finish: Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodizing Class III Type 2
- Contour is fully machined leaving no flash marks from the forging.
- Safe, Fire, and Full Auto Pictograms.
- Lower Parts Kit: Our lowers parts kits are made by CMMC for us. *You have the options of changing out the trigger in the options.