From Mrgunsngear, a review of the new Bravo Company MOD 0 SOPMOD AR-15 Gunfighter Stock.
BCMGUNFIGHTER Stock Assembly – Mod 0 – SOPMOD (Widebody):
- More pronounced cheekweld (SOPMOD type)
- Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter’s sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) – This tab interfaces with the shooter’s riggers’ band or bungee to secure the shooter’s sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use. Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Integrated color matched rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement, along with increased durability.
- Simple modular design. 6 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.