Based in Vidalia, Georgia, Kavod Custom produces three variants of their KVD-15 rifle. The following is an overview of the Bet variant.
The KVD-15 Bet model is designed with a 16″ Stainless Steel, 1:8″ Twist, 5.56mm barrel, carbine gas system along with an upgraded M16 Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group that is Nickle-Boron (NiB) coated. The Bet uses a Magpul MOE stock (with staked castle nut), a Bravo Company Enhanced Mod3 charging handle for easy charging, along with the Odin Works 15″ Sport rail system. Each Bet comes with two Magpul 30-round PMAGs and an ambidextrous sling plate.
Kavod Custom KVD-15 Bet Specs and Features:
- M16 Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group, Nickle-Boron (NiB) Coated
- Bravo Company Enhanced Mod3 Charging Handle
- Free-float Aluminum Handguard
- Fully Shrouded Gas System
- Stock – Magpul MOE Carbine (Collapsible)
- Grip – Magpul MOE+ Rubber Coated
- Barrel – 16″ Stainless Steel, 1:8″ Twist, 5.56mm
- Rail – Odin Works 15″ Sport
- Gas System – Carbine
- Trigger Guard – Magpul MOE
- Muzzle Device – A2 Flash hider on 1/2″-28TPI
- Ambidextrous Sling Mount Plate
- 2 Magpul 30-round Pmags
For more information, visit Kavod Custom.