We’re excited to announce that we have recently received our new KVD-15 Rifle from Kavod Custom.
Kavod produces three base variants of the KVD-15 (Alef, Bet, Gimel) that are customizable based on your preferences. We selected the Bet Variant with the Kavod 2-stage trigger upgrade.
Over the next several months, we’ll be putting the KVD-15 to the test. Stay tuned for the full review.
Kavod Custom KVD-15 Bet Specs:
- Caliber: .223Rem / 5.56mm
- Gas System – Carbine
- Stock: Magpul MOE Carbine (Collapsible)
- Grip: Magpul MOE+ Rubber Coated
- M16 Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group, Nickle-Boron (NiB) Coated
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8″
- Rail – Odin Works 15″ Sport
- Trigger Guard: Magpul MOE
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash hider on 1/2″-28TPI
- Handguard: Odin Works Sport Forend -15.5” Free-Float Rail
- Bravo Company Enhanced Mod3 Charging Handle
- Ambidextrous Sling Mount Plate
- 2 Magpul 30-round Pmags
Odin Works Sport Forend – 15.5” Specs:
- Free float.
- Made from 6005-T651 Aluminum.
- Inside diameter: 1.6″
- Outside diameter: W-1.9″ H-2.16″
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance.
- Continuous/uninterrupted Picatinny Rail across the top.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- For bi-pod or sling, additional 10-32 tapped holes for standard sling swivel.
- 4-QD sling mount positions.
- Engineered to allow for low profile gas block to fit inside.
The shooting rest used to display the KVD-15 is the P3 Ultimate Shooting Rest from CTK Precision.